If you already have a Notion account, just make sure you’re logged in when you open the planner template from your confirmation email, and your template will copy over into your existing account. You’ll find it in your Notion sidebar under ‘The Productivity Method’ tab.
Articles in this section
- How do I access the Digital Planner?
- Do I need a Notion account?
- I’ve never used Notion before, will I find it easy to use the Digital Planner?
- What if I already have a Notion account?
- Is there a subscription cost?
- Where should I go if I have a problem with my Notion?
- Common Notion questions
- I need more help with using Notion
- Do you offer refunds on digital products or pdfs?